Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Right-Brained Report on State Approvals for DE

So, my team and I spent 21 straight days in late May and June working on State Approvals for Distance Education (and we're not done, and of course, we have to revisit it constantly, depending on the state). I am so right-brained that I've awarded myself five diamond stars for keeping this organized, linear, and fully documented. This does not mean that it's been easy, or that there is any regulatory logic whatsoever to this whole mess. On June 15, I decided it was time to provide an update to my VPAA on our progress, and important next steps. I got a tiny bit creative and provided my update with an animated video created through xtranormal. Check it out.

10 comments:

Andrew Zoldan said...

Did you like this job? I got offer to get similar job.

www.writemypapers.org

Sandeep Kumar said...

This is an awesome and information news for the distance education seeking candidates.
Thank's
Distance MBA
Distance education

Pacific said...

Thanks for your report)
http://special-essays.com

Sonya Apple said...

Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up :)
Writings-centre.com.

Kat said...

This blog is really nice. Browse this page to find out more.

Amy Pearson said...

Awesome article! Go on with writing! Check This Out:)

alexxlexx said...

Distance education is very popular today, good luck!

http://prime-essay.org

Amira Taylor said...


The information you shared through your post is functional. You can also Get More Info on this topic.

jenny Rocks said...

It is quite an interesting website and very informative. Professionals like me would love to read information like this. So keep it updated. You have saved me from the tedious job of designing the calendar.i work as a journalist and every day i write an article. sometimes I did not have much time, so I asked for help to the research paper service. it is staffed by experienced professionals who have satisfied my request very quickly

Inessa Small said...

Interesting post. By the way, students do not have to worry anymore about writing essays. Using first-rate custom essay writing service, that are available 24/7, learners will always get professionally written essays.